Fun in the Evening
Wow, I can hardly believe that it's been a week since I posted any new pictures. I guess time flies when you are having fun. Throw in a case of the Mommy sickies and Father's day and you have a pretty busy weekend.
I am feeling better now and my poor husband has recovered from cooking his own Father's Day dinner. Bless him. Though we did take care of his yummy breakfast. To be honest I think he enjoyed cooking a great meal for all of us.
Anyway, I hope all of you Dad's out there had a great day. Here is a quote that I came across that I thought was fitting for my husband. “Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough” by Wilhelm Bush.
The weather has been exceptionally nice these last few days. No rain, though more seems to be coming tonight, and the temperatures have been pleasant. So last night we took advantage of the beautiful weather and pulled the kids picnic table outside for dinner. They enjoyed eating outside. Then we all played and had fun before it was time to call it a night. Below are a few pictures of the kids.
As usual we started out playing with bubbles. The bubble machine has been one of the best "toy" investments that I could have made. No more fighting over the bubble solution and who is going to hold it and no more kids being frustrated when they can't get it to work.
All three of the kids had to get out the trikes. They have decided it is fun to "ride" them up and down the side walk in a train.
At one point after playing for a little while I looked over and saw Avary laying in the grass "thinking".
Here is Garrett walking barefoot in the grass. The littles watched Avary walk barefoot in the grass and decided it looked like fun.
For some reason I think this angle of this picture makes him look a giant.




